Hi all,

I am playing around with jsonStoreTable taken from here -> https://github.com/infiniteautomation/ma-dashboards/tree/3.3.x/UI/web/ngMango/components/jsonStoreTable

As I am still learning about subscription to data I have a problem on filtering data of my stores.

Filtering out stores which have certain string in their xid and then ordering them like I want is quite easy and understandable as it seems this data is accessible within my controller without problems.

this.orderedItems = this.$filter('filter')(this.items,{xid: "Report"});
        this.orderedItems = this.$filter('orderBy')(this.orderedItems, this.tableOrder);
        this.count = this.orderedItems.length;
        this.latestXid = 'SavedReportData-' + this.orderedItems.length;
        this.nextXid = 'SavedReportData-' + (this.orderedItems.length + 1);
        this.dataTable = this.$filter('limitTo')(this.orderedItems,this.limit,(this.page-1)*this.limit);

The problem is that I would like to filter out some of my stores which have certain variable value in their jsonData object.

Lets say I have a following jsonStores:

{
    "reportNo": 4,
    "approved": "testingstation",
    "name": "Thomas Einasto",
    "address": "Street name 34",
    "equipment": "Truck",
    "regno": "919BVY",
    "serialno": "2315824123",
    "firstentry": "2018-07-24",
    "tare": "2015",
    "carryingcapacity": "32153434",
    "finished":true
},
{
    "reportNo": 7,
    "approved": "testingstation",
    "name": "Thomas Einasto",
    "address": "Street name 34",
    "equipment": "Truck",
    "regno": "919BVY",
    "serialno": "2315824123",
    "firstentry": "2018-07-24",
    "tare": "2015",
    "carryingcapacity": "32153434",
    "finished":false
}

I would like to filter out all jsonStores which have reportNo 7. Filtering should work here just like filtering through xids from before work but I cannot access jsonStore because it is undefined in my filtering function.

Correct me if I am wrong but as I understand $q and $promise make a subscription to the backend and then the data gets passed asynchronously to the object after all promises have been resolved and that is why if I try to pass

console.log(this.dataTable[0]);
console.log(this.dataTable[0].jsonData);

at the end of the filtering I see jsonData on the first object log but I get undefined on the second log as browser has got the data from the server as chrome says on the object that:

value below was evaluated just now

Can someone point me to the right directions on how should I handle this kind of filtering so that I would gain access to my jsonStores in the right time? I think this is about correctly timing my filtering based on an event when the data has been loaded but as I am still learning I am at a problem here.

Edit:

Got it filtered by changing html ng-repeat for the table.

<tr md-row ng-repeat='item in $ctrl.dataTable | filter:{ jsonData: {reportNo : 7}}' >

But still interested in how to do it through a controller.

Many Thanks
Thomas