I recently upgraded Mango Automation 3.1.1 to 3.5.6 software in my Ubuntu box and encountered a error during start up. Here's what i did:
- Copy the whole MA_Home of existing working Mango 3.1.1.
- Make sure your /classes/env.properties file has been copied to /overrides/properties/env.properties (this will insure your changes will remain after upgrade)
- Delete the “lib” folder in your MA_HOME directory
- Download and unzip the Mango Automation 3.5.6 zip file into the MA_HOME folder overwriting the existing files.
- Start Mango and verify the upgrade.
- Then encountered the error in the image attached.
It looks like an H2 database issue but prior to the error, there was a warning error that Mango is shutting down due to Mango NoSQL is running in free mode (due to this is a test environment).
So my question is, do i need to be running a licensed core or NoSQL module in order for the upgrade to succeed?