Probably the simplest way to set up an example case would be to start a mango instance on one computer that has a virtual data source making lots of random data, set up an HTTP publisher, then a HTTP receiver on a separate mango instance.
- Make sure you have the virtual data source and HTTP modules installed in your Mango modules folder.
- Create the new virtual data source on the data sources page using the add icon.
- Give that data source a new point that changes randomly or whatever
- Make the publisher on the publisher page with the add icon. Set that publisher to publish the virtual point to the network address of your other mango instance.
- On the second instance, create an HTTP receiver as a data source.
That's kinda the general schema, but I'm not sure what in particular you're looking for.