I'm posting this to share something I learned today.
I have some global scripts that are called from a scripting data source. I made changes to a global script and saved it, and nothing changed. I tried again - still no change.
I changed the script, I saved the changes, but I don't see the changes reflected in the behavior of the script. Very odd.
The changes to the global script did not become effective until the scripting data source that called the global script was restarted.
I suspect the reason for this is obvious to those who are intimately familiar with the internal architecture of Mango, Not so obvious to those of us who are trying to figure things out with the available "documentation" and the forum.